Tuesday 14 August 2012

Taylor Swift-you belong with me

ok hai every body haha... cant wait to taip something on this blog hurmm... do u know the famouse composer music like Taylor Swift  because of her voice is amazing do u agree with wht the composer said? leave some comment okay? :) Taylor Swift is my idol i agree with wht the composer said because Taylor Swift was amazing for me.Her voice has lots of kind voice is tht amazing??? i love Taylor Swift ok i want to discussed with my friend because me n my friend wnt to make a story about our geng our geng name is Big Apple ok wait 4 another episode the story is in Bahasa Melayu we wnt 2 make a good story 4 u all i hope u all love our story n in the end i wanna said good bye! n assalamualaikum 4 the muslims...bubye... enjoy the song... ur belong with me...

Check it out....

                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lagu Sarah